Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Colours!


It's been a while since I wrote and updated my blog. Patience was always something that didn't come easily to me and I guess I am not patient enough to write! Since I am trying to now paint/draw/sketch regularly, I guess updating my blog with these would at least keep it alive :)! And yes I will be motivated to keep painting.

This was done almost after a six month's gap. And turned out to be one of my favourites so far! It's a photograph taken off the web, just reproduced. I should be careful to preserve the original work henceforth to be able to acknowledge it.

5 comments:

  1. This one is truly stunning! Actually, it reminds me more of leonid afremov's work than the other painting. He is an incredible artist (have you seen his jimi hendrix?)
    Just thought that I'd recommend another artist's work - check out susie short's website on watercolours. Her paintings of waves are particularly brilliant.
    Im trying my hand at abstract portraits of famous people as well as abstract shapes....hope they turn out decent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Deeksha :)! Yes ive seen Afremov's work...i started experimenting with acrylic recently and thats when i came across his paintings.
    Will chk out this website u suggested..
    Good luck with ur portraits..u r a born artist shudnt be that difficult for u :). Wud love to c the outcome!

    ReplyDelete