Thursday, September 6, 2012

Independence!

Its been three weeks since I posted anything and I can see irregularity creeping in more often! Don't want to blame the work load...today I had to make something and post and thanks to Mr. Federer and his match, I decided to sit in the living room in front of the television without my paints, table and chair resulting in a crayon art. 
The theme was independence since it was meant to be for the week in which India celebrated its 65th independence day! The backdrop is inspired by one of Karthick's photographs http://goo.gl/6hr68. I guess freedom and birds go hand in hand and thats how I decided to make this one that best depicts independence and completed it with the Indian flag!

2 comments:

  1. This for some reason reminds me of school days and the only painting we knew of was - crayons.
    Cute hai! :)

    ReplyDelete